6 Sets of D'Addario EXP74 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium (11-40)
D'Addario EXP74 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium (11-40)
EXP74, D'Addario's best selling coated mandolin set, is the EXP coated version of the standard J74 set played by the likes of David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Coated version of D'Addario's best selling mandolin set
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh