ADJ American DJ Accu-Cable 3-Pin DMX Cables - 100 ft
Accu-cable DMX cable is built to handle the demands of any light rig. These premium cables are built super strong and road tested to make sure they will never let you down. These cables have been certified to handle the high speeds of DMX data so that your show can go off without any problem. Do not trust to your expensive lighting fixtures to cheap cable and risk having your party or event grind to a halt.
22 AWG stranded (0.15 x 19 ) tinned copper conductors, polyethylene insulation, twisted pair, polyethylene inner jacket, Duofoil® (100% coverage) and cotton plus a tinned copper braid shield (85% coverage), PVC jacket.
• Number of Pairs: 1
• Total Number of Conductors: 2
• AWG: 22
• Stranding: 0.15 x 19
• Conductor Diameter: .0354"
• Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper
Insulation Material PE Polyethylene
• Lay Length: 2.5"
• Direction: Left Hand Lay
• Twists: 4.8 per foot
• Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
• Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
• Pair Color Code: Black/White
• Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil®
• Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid
Outer Shield Material:
• Layer Number:1, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Tape, Material: Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %: 100
• Layer Number: 2, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Braid, Material: TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %: 85
• Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride
Overall Nominal Diameter:
• Overall Nominal Diameter: .229"
• Operating Temperature Range: (-30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C)
• Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs/1000
• Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
• Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs.
• Nominal Characteristic Impedence: 110 Ohms
• Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/f t
• Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft
• Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
• Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
• Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 ft
• Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 ft
• Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 ft): 0.6 (@ 1 MH z) dB/100 ft
• Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 A mps per conductor @ 25 degree C