The PC-4 helps to keep wiring neat and organized with a central control point for your A/C power cords. The lighted buttons make it easy to see the control switches in the low light clubs. It has built-in 15 amp circuit breaker.
Don't break your neck in the dark tripping over cluttered wires.
The PC-4 is a high quality A/C power switch that helps to keep your DJ booth wiring neat and organized with a central control point for you’re A/C power cords. Ideal for switching lighting and sound equipment on and off. Control your dance floor like never before!
This unit was designed with the professional grade materials to last for years and years. The lighted rocker switches make it easy to see in the dimly lit clubs. Also has a built-in 15 amp circuit breaker.
There are four 120V, 3 Prong Plug sockets on the rear of the unit making sure you never run short on power.
- 4 large easy-access lighted rocker switches on the front panel
- A/C power center, similar to the popular PC-100A
- Designed to eliminate extension cords and messy wires
- 4 grounded AC sockets on the rear panel
- ideal for switching on/off lighting and sound equipment
- 15A resettable circuit breaker on front panel
- Compact size - place in 1/2 rack or on a table top
- Maximum power: 15A / 600W max per channel
- Dimensions: 3” x 8.75” x 2.25” - 1/2 rack
- Weight: 1 pound