AKAI MPC Renaissance Music Production Controller w/ Free SONiVOX PULSE Software
All of the controls and features from the legendary MPC, now with complete Mac or PC integration.
Fusing Akai Professional’s legendary MPC layout and workflow with the power of your computer, MPC Renaissance is truly a powerhouse of an instrument for making music. The Akai MPC Renaissance is a fully integrated hardware/software system that allows you to construct and create songs using the classic hardware controls and pop-up display that have made the MPC a known name in the world of music production, while incorporating an intuitive software program for sequencing on your computer. Along with legendary controls, the MPC Renaissance features Akai’s exclusive MPC software with 128-track sequencing, instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins, and a massive 6GB+ sound library that will vastly expand your production capabilities to your Mac or PC.
MPC Renaissance Hardware
Combine MPC production workflow with the raw processing power of your computer. The MPC renaissance has16 genuine MPC pads that are backlit for easy visibility, 16 Q-Link controls, and an adjustable backlit LCD screen so you can see where you are at in the process at all times. The classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and MPC Transport controls are all present to keep you with the familiar MPC style workflow you may be accustomed to. Connections include XLR/TRS combo inputs, Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out and S/PDIF I/O, dedicated turntable outputs, two MIDI inputs and two MIDI outputs, and a four channel USB 2.0 interface with a two-port USB 2.0 hub built-in.
Akai’s exclusive MPC software makes the transition from the original box to your computer a breeze. 128-Track sequencing ability will provide you with plenty of options when cruising through the massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds from the original MPC3000. There’s instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins, and the ability to record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU program. The MPC Renaissance software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND audio file types, as well as any samples and sequences from any MPC ever made. Use the software as a stand alone DAW or inside of your favorite workstation as a VST or AU plugin. The software is both Mac and PC compatible.
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Vintage Mode changes output sound character to MPC3000, MPC60 and more
- 16 Backlit genuine MPC pads, 16 Q-Link controls, and adjustable backlit LCD screen
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing and MPC transport controls
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac or PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- Two XLR-1/4” combo inputs and dedicated turntable input
- Four-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and two-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Up to eight pad banks―more than any other MPC ever
- Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
- Stereo 1/4” out, stereo assignable mix 1/4” out & S/PDIF I/O
- MPC SOFTWARE
- 128-Track sequencing capability
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Mac and PC-compatible
SONiVOX PULSE Software
Offers unlimited music production power at a special introductory price!
The SONiVOX Pulse Advanced Production Virtual Instrument provides the backbone of your beat and the heartbeat of your rig, driving your production forward with its sheer depth of features and uninhibited workflow. It's the music production plugin that keeps pace with your creativity. Load, import, stack, step, drag, drop, tweak, effect, layer, slice, and dice your sounds to your hearts content. PULSE has a gargantuan feature set designed to give you the utmost control over your sounds.
The Heart and Soul of Your Rig
Unlimited music production power with an unrestricted workflow! PULSE - Advanced Production Instrument, is all that and more. Beyond a beat machine and way more flexible than old-school hardware units, PULSE provides the backbone of your beat and the heartbeat of your rig, driving your production forward with its sheer depth of features and uninhibited workflow.
Music Production Your Way
Snug like a glove. That's how PULSE fits into your production environment. PULSE's intuitive design lets you work the way you want to. Drop in a WAV, MP3, Aiff, or your MPC format files. Slice, dice, map, auto auto-map to your heart's content, then let PULSE's immense feature set do all of the heavy lifting so you can focus solely on making amazing music!
Over 400 Drum Kits and Instruments
Of Course PULSE will let you import all the sounds you've already got. But PULSE wouldn't be complete if SONiVOX didn't also include a robust selection of great instruments from their award winning sound design team. PULSE's factory sound bank will have heads moving with its gigabytes of over 400 fat kits, boomin basses, juicy instruments, and SFX.
- Next-generation music production software for MAC and PC, combining MPC style editing and workflow, with the power of you computer.
- Imports most MPC file formats including MPC 60/II, MPC 3000, MPC 2000, MPC 2000XL, MPC 1000, MPC 2500, MPC 500, MPC 5000 as well as AIFF, WAV, Broadcast WAV, ACID & MP3 files.
- Fast workflow with every feature at your finger tips, including MPC and Mp3 file import
- Lock Pulse easily to your controller with Learn
- Nail the groove with realtime input quantize
- Retrigger pads with a simple button click
- Onboard real-time sampling
- 64 fully programmable pads on 4 pad banks
- Drag, drop, and layer audio files to any pad
- Per pad editing of LFO, volume, pitch, envelope, panning, and filter with ten user selectable filter types with a simple right click
- Modulation settings for each pad are easily accessible from the interface
- Everything you need to make your sounds amazing including LFO's, Envelops, and a large selection of Filters
- 8 fully assignable stereo outputs
- FX section assignable to 8 Stereo FX Buses complete with tempo sync stereo delay, EQ, and reverb effects
- Lightning fast wave editing interface
- Pad-specific variable resolution note repeat.
- Independent pad step sequencer that optionally locks to your DAW
- User-assignable auto pitch map, velocity override (full), choke and one shot mode
- User adjustable input-quantize mode
- 400+ drum kits and instruments included in Pulse's extensive factory sound bank
- Works as a MAC or PC Standalone application or as a VST, AU, & RTAS plugin
MPC Renaissance Controller
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Dimensions: 19-3/4" x 12-7/8" x 2-3/4"
- (4.9" at max display angle)
- Weight: 10.5 lb.
- Power Supply: External, 12v, 2A
- Power Requirement: 24W Max
- Footswitches: 2
- USB Hub: 2 Port
- MIDI I/O interface: 2 IN / 4 Out
- Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks per sequence: 128
- Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8
- Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- MPC SOFTWARE
- Polyphony: 64
- Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice
- (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
- Number of programs: 128
- Memory capacity: System Dependent.
- 2gb Minimum / 8gb Recommended
- Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only), RTAS
- Program effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- Track effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots
- Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- Instrument Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- Audio files supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
- AUDIO AND MIDI I/O
- Sample rates up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring via adjustment knob
- Record input (L and R): XLR/ 1/4-inch Combo x 2 balanced -40dBu, input impedance 11k ohms; RCA with PHONO preamp
- Max. Input level: +10dBu
- Digital Input: 24-bit RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- 4 Audio Outputs: 1/4-inch phone x 4 balanced +11dBu, output impedance 1k Ohms
- Max. output level: +18dBu
- Phones output: 1/4-inch stereo phone x 1, 200mW / 100 ohms; 1/8-inch stereo phone x 1, 200mW / 100 ohms
- Digital output: 24-bit RCA-pin x 1 S/PDIF
- MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 2
- MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 4
- Footswitches: 1/4-inch x 2
- Standard accessories: Power cable, Operator's manual
- MINIMUM COMPUTER SPECS
- Mac: 1.8GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel® Mac recommended), 2GB RAM (4GB recommended, if supported by your computer), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended), DVD-ROM drive
- Windows: 2GHz Pentium® 4 or Celeron® compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 2GB RAM (4GB recommended on Windows Vista and Windows 7), Windows XP (home or Pro), Windows Vista or Windows 7, DVD-ROM drive
Pulse - Advanced Production Instrument
- Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7, XP, or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- MME Compatible Audio Hardware ASIO Compatible Audio Hardware Recommended
- Minimum 512mb RAM 2GB Recommended
- A VST or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)
- 6 Gigabytes free hard drive space
- Macintosh System Requirements
- OS X Version 10.5 or higher,
- Intel Based Processor
- Minimum 512mb RAM 2GB Recommended
- A VST, AU or RTAS compatible host application (not required for Stand-Alone Mode)
- 6 Gigabytes free hard drive space