Alesis IO2-Express 24 Bit USB Recording Interface USB Audio Interface
The perfect audio interface for musicians on the move
Designed as the ideal Audio/MIDI companion to notebook computer-based recording environments, the iO|2 USB has a compact form factor that can easily fit in a laptop case or small backpack. The iO|2 USB features durable aluminum casing, USB power (eliminating cumbersome external power supplies) and is optimized for minimal laptop battery drain.
The iO|2 provides 2-channels of pristine 24-bit/48kHz audio directly to your computer via the integrated USB interface and features 2 channels of switchable mic/line inputs. And with Hardware Direct Monitoring, you never have to worry about dealing with audio latency while recording.
Small enough to fit in a backpack, but powerful enough to get the job done right, the iO|2 is perfect for musicians on the go.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated USB audio interface
- 2 XLR mic inputs with 48V phantom power plus 2 1/4" balanced line inputs that can accept guitar level signals
- 1/4" balanced main outputs
- 1/4" TRS inserts on input channels
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- Dedicated four segment signal/clip LED meter on both channels
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- 24-bit S/PDIF I/O for direct digital recording
- MIDI Input/Output
- USB powered—no external AC power supply necessary
- Low power usage for minimal laptop battery drain
- Bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE software