Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap is inexpensive and easy to use with professional results.
Open the media to be cleaned and SoundSoap will automagically find and remove background noise. Adjust the settings and share the results- its that easy! In most cases, only a few mouse clicks are needed for powerful results. SoundSoap includes everything you need to record and clean your media files on Mac or Windows.
SoundSoap 5 – What’s New?
The easiest and most affordable restoration software just got easier! SoundSoap 5 includes groundbreaking new features like automatic noise detection, a graphical learn noise mode, metering, MP3, FLAC, improved hum removal, additional media playback controls, and more. And if you want even more control, check out SoundSoap+, with innovative additional tools and controls.
- Automatic noise detection* – SoundSoap analyzes media files automagically and will try to find the best location for learning noise. SoundSoap then automatically learns noise at this location rather than using a default, flat noise profile.
- Set noise location* on the waveform display in the Media Window – move the vertical red indicator to learn noise at a new location in the media file.
- Waveform display for video* – now you can toggle a view between video and the audio waveform display.
- Improved hum removal – the hum removal algorithm has been greatly improved.
- Enhanced media controls* – return to start, backward, and forward key commands.
- FLAC and MP3 support*
- Audio metering
- Full Bypass* – the Power button on Media Window now bypasses all SoundSoap processing for true A/B comparing.
- Reset* – reset all controls and the noise profile to their default settings.
Treasured Moments Deserve Great Sound
Easily Fix and Share Your Videos
Graduations, birthday parties, family vacations, sporting events, pets… we record all sorts of special moments in our lives. These treasured memories should sound their best, and SoundSoap/VideoSoap make it easy to ensure your precious moments sound great. The sofware will even upload your clips to Facebook, Messaging, Email, and more.
SoundSoap opens most popular media formats, including H.264, MPEG-4, WAVE, AIFF, AAC, MP3, FLAC and more. After cleaning, save to popular formats like M4V and AVI on Windows or M4V and MOV on Mac.
On Mac, send your masterpiece with one click to popular destinations like Facebook, Vimeo, Email, Messaging, AirDrop, and more! SoundSoap even includes a Batch File Processor to automatically process any number of files.
“This software is a pleasure to use – not only because of its simple interface, but also because it is as effective as it is. There’s rarely something for nothing in life. And to remove something almost always results in less than you started with. But if you want to improve on old, treasured media with all their imperfections, this is as good a way to do it as anything else of its kind available.” – MyMac Reviewer
Enhance Audio Like a Pro
Nothing shows off your wild side like your action camera. Unwanted hiss, rumble, clicks and other noises shouldn’t be part of the impression you leave. SoundSoap and VideoSoap make it easy to clean up footage from action cameras and smartphones with just a few clicks. The software will even finish the job by uploading your masterpiece to Facebook, Messaging, Email, and more.
Often a recording needs more than just noise reduction, it also needs a little help to enhance frequencies and tone. Bring back sparkle and depth to your media using the Enhance control. For additional enhancement tone controls, check out the new SoundSoap+.
Digital Music Collections
Record right into SoundSoap, Fix Pops, Clicks, and Crackles
SoundSoap includes all the software you need to transfer your vinyl and/or cassette collection to digital without the pops, clicks, crackles, and hiss. SoundSoap lets you record high-quality digital audio files without needing a separate recording application. Create stunning restorations of your LPs and cassettes with just a few clicks- SoundSoap makes recording and cleaning effortless.
SoundSoap also removes noises you encounter when working with Vinyl LP recordings like clicks, crackles, pops, and turntable motor rumble.If you are digitizing an old LP collection, and want to get rid of the clicks and crackles – take a listen to what SoundSoap can do!
Get Dialogue Tracks Right – Fix Distortion & Low Volume
Get Dialogue Tracks Right – Fix Distortion & Low Volume Whether you are producing training videos or demonstrating a product, audio problems in the dialogue will diminish the professional impact you want to make. Make sure you deliver high quality sounding videos and interviews using SoundSoap or VideoSoap for easy-to-use audio cleaning.
Audio tracks too quiet? SoundSoap features an advanced loudness maximizer to intelligently boost the volume of your audio tracks. SoundSoap’s digital signal processing algorithms increase the loudness of the audio without introducing distortion.
SoundSoap’s declipper produces stunning restorations of clipped audio. Automatically fix distortion on audio that was recorded too loud, using SoundSoap’s advanced digital signal processing algorithms that detect and restore clipped audio signals. And like the rest of SoundSoap, you don’t have to be an audio engineer to make it sound great – just turn it on!
Simple to Use
SoundSoap works on Mac OS X or Windows 7/8 as a standalone application or plug-in, and supports most popular media file formats. Used on its own or right inside your favorite media editing software – SoundSoap has your workflow covered.
You own an amazing audio engineer when you own SoundSoap. SoundSoap listens to the audio and intelligently fixes noise problems automatically, preserving the audio you want to hear.
- Automatically analyzes, finds, and removes audio problems such as background noise, room noise, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and rumble while leaving the rest of your audio intact.
- Other features include a graphical learn noise mode, metering, MP3/FLAC compatibility, improved hum removal, additional media playback controls.
- Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW.
- 2GB RAM minimum.
- 50MB storage available.
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application.
- Internet connection for product activation.
- Intel-based Mac.
- Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats.
- Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.
- AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12.
- 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- 1GHz or faster processor with SSE.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|