The AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM.
The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
The LPW40WN was designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction with smart styling.
Stylish Wood Turntable
A stunning addition to any system, the AT-LPW40WN features an anti-resonance plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustic feedback.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
We got our start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable we produce, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Type: Belt-drive manual turntable
- Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
- Drive Method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum