Audio-Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2010 microphone is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 mic excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
This breakthrough handheld vocal condenser delivers remarkable specs and superior build at an amazing price. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's stringent consistency and reliability standards, and set the AT2010 apart from other vocal mics in its class. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its rugged construction is designed to stand up to years of use.
Requires phantom power.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity:
—48 dB (3.9 mv) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum input sound level: 136 db SPL, 1 khz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical): 113 db, 1 khz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio:71 db, 1 khz at 1 Pa
Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 ma typical
Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
Dimensions: 179.1 mm (7.05") long,
50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch