Audio-Technica ATW-3141BD 3000 Series Frequency-agile True Diversity UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System; Band D (655.500 - 680.375 MHz)
Audio-Technica’s third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We’ve simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak® body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter’s control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
- Up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-T310b UniPak® transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- ATW-T341b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element
- ATW-T371b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating Frequencies UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies) DISCONTINUED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode FM
- Maximum Deviation ±35 kHz
- Dynamic Range > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 1% (at 1 kHz, ±17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range 100 m (300'), typical Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range -5º C to +45º C (23º F to 113º F) Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
- Receiving System True diversity
- Image Rejection 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; ¼" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input BNC-type, 50 ohms Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions 210.0 mm (8.27") W x 164.4 mm (6.47") D x 44.0 mm (1.73") H Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
HANDHELD TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone Element ATW-T341b: Dynamic cardioid ATW-T371b: Condenser cardioid
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life High: 6 hours (alkaline) Low: 8 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern.
- Dimensions ATW-T341b: 237.0 mm (9.33") long, 48.0 mm (1.89") diameter ATW-T371b: 240.0 mm (9.45") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight ATW-T341b: 284 g (10.0 oz), without batteries ATW-T371b: 277 g (9.8 oz), without batteries
- Accessory Included AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp