Behringer Eurolive B215D 15" Powered PA Loudspeaker
The EUROLIVE B215D active loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from BEHRINGER – more power, more features and absolutely more affordable! Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating a self-contained PA solution that merges state-of-the-art, 550-Watt Class-D power amp technology, an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input section with volume control, integrated DSP – and exceptional portability. Then we loaded the B215D with our best 15" long-excursion driver for incredibly deep bass, and a state-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction. The B215D professional active loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in active loudspeakers.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Cut the Fat; Keep the Beef
We drew from our considerable experience to build the B215D performance-grade loudspeaker and made it lighter (45.2 lbs/ 20.54 kg) and more powerful. With custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in power and efficiency, backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology – the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks – your B215D loudspeaker can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat – or your back!
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 550 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately-powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the B215D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. While some of our competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum and degrade driver performance, BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile – driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive—but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER active loudspeaker, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. The B215D cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B215D is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B215D’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or ¼ " cable from your mixing console and power. Additional active monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Choose White, Black, on or off the Wall…
You asked for it and now we offer these amazing loudspeakers in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B215D is ideally suited for your venue’s color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs, we make a great-sounding loudspeaker that’s just right for you!
The BEHRINGER B215D active PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with an integrated sound processor, 550-Watt bi-amplified Class-D power and custom-designed transducers, the B215D active loudspeaker is ideal for both speech and music applications – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the B215D at your local dealer today and find out why more and more professionals are turning to EUROLIVE Series active loudspeakers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Ultimate Support JS-TS50-2 Pair of Tripod Speaker Stand with Carrying Bag
Speaker stands need to be both sturdy and easy to move. The Speaker Stand (Pair) fits on both accounts, giving you a stable environment in which to elevate your speakers to optimum height. Crafted from aluminum and powder-coated for finish durability, these stands will give you years of service. Each stand can hold up to 120 lbs. The strong telescoping and leg collars provide a stable stand for your speakers. The height adjustment collar has a safety pin for extra security. The JS-TS50-2 also includes a handy carry bag for FREE!
- Part Name: JS-TS50-2
- Long-lasting aluminum construction
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Tripod base is very stable and sturdy
- Stand is height-adjustable
- Carrying bag included for FREE!
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Height 46.5" - 81.5"
Gator Cases GPA-TOTE15 15" Speaker Tote
Heavy-Duty Speaker Tote Bag for Compact 15" Cabinets
- Lightweight Speaker Tote Bag Designed to Fit the Hottest 15” Speaker Cabinets on the Market
- Rugged Water Resistant Polyester Construction
- Protective, Padded Interior with Soft Lining
- Heavy-Duty Dual Zipper Design Opens Entire Top of Bag for Easy Loading and Unloading
- Secure-Wrap, Reinforced Dual Handles and Straps Distribute Weight of the Speaker and Reduce Wear on the Bag
- Ample Storage with Large Exterior Pocket for Cables and Accessories
- Designed to Fit QSC K15, Turbosound iQ15, and Yamaha DRX15
Pig Hog PHM20 8mm Microphone XLR Cable 20ft
Pig Hog cables are precisely overbuilt to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable. They feature extra-thick 8mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief. And with Pig Hog's "no question" lifetime guarantee, we've got your back for the life of the cable. Don't settle for those fat-free cables. Grab hold of a Pig Hog!
- High performance microphone cable
- 8mm high quality rubber outer covering
- Heat shrink protected connectors
- Lifetime guarantee