Behringer ACX900 90-Watt 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Instrument Amplifier with Dual FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
These days, going “unplugged” often still means plugging into something. Make the sweet sounds of your acoustic guitar and voice big enough to cut through the clink of coffee cups and casual chit-chat, with the ULTRACOUSTIC ACX900. With 90 Watts surging through 2 amazing 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers, integrated FX and our revolutionary FBQ technology, this amp is the singer/songwriter’s best friend.
Sweet Stereo Operation
The ACX900 features a 90-Watt stereo amplifier with two dedicated input channels: one with a single ¼ " input jack for your instrument; and a second with a ¼ " input and XLR input – making it the ideal amp for a one-person show with an acoustic guitar and vocals.
We never cut corners on our guitar speakers, and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our 8" BUGERA dual-cone speakers were designed specifically for the ULTRACOUSTIC Series amplifiers – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy an ULTRACOUSTIC ACX900 amplifier, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results.
World-Class FX & More
The ACX900 features a 24-Bit FX processor per channel with 16 incredible presets including world-class reverb, modulation, delay and a variety of effects combinations. We also include our F112 footswitch for remote activating and deactivating the effects processor on either channel. The instrument channel’s Phase switch makes it easy to eliminate the feedback commonly associated with acoustic guitar pickups, and each channel also has a Tuner switch that silences the speaker, allowing you to access a tuner connected to the handy rear panel jack.
Onboard 7-Band FBQ Equalizer
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System in this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
Each channel of the ACX900 features its own 7-band EQ equipped with our amazing FBQ Feedback Detection System for the ultimate in feedback elimination.
The Ins and Outs
On the back panel, you’ll find a stereo RCA Input for connecting a CD or mp3 player. If you’re just getting started as a guitarist, this is a great way to play along with your favorite tunes or backing tracks – or for providing pre-recorded music during your breaks. Two XLR Line Out jacks send your sound directly to a mixing board, and you can connect an external effects processor via the ¼ " Send and Return jacks for the Instrument and/or Mic channels.
Big Sound, Small Package
The ultra-portable ACX900 is the perfect way to bring a beautiful solo acoustic performance to your adoring fans. Plus, it’s an absolutely handsome piece of musical architecture! See how the ACX900 can bring your best performance to a bigger audience; plug into one at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer – or order yours online today!
- Powerful 90-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" Bugera dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controls
- Individual 7-band graphic EQ on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner such as Behringer TU100, BTR2000, etc.
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Balanced stereo XLR Line Out with Ground Lift switch for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX 1 & 2 bypass included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Note: This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 48 hours extra processing time.