The practical advantages of the patented microphone clamp on the TG D58 condenser microphone are immediately apparent whether when using with rack toms, snare drums or percussion instruments: the microphone can be mounted and positioned quickly and securely.
Touring Gear THE BEST LIVE MICROPHONE SERIES WE'VE EVER BUILT.
Touring Gear - a series of live microphones that are set to excite performers in studios and on stages all over the world. Rugged in design with phenomenal audio quality, they are the perfect complement to beyerdynamic's legendary M series models, including well-known classics such as the M 88 and M 160.
Condenser Drum Microphone (Cardioid)
- Clip-on microphone for use with rack toms, snare drums or percussion instruments
- Integrated pre-amplifier with downward-facing standard XLR connections
- Balanced frequency response rate
- Low-resonance housing and elastic capsule suspension
- Made in Germany
- Usage: Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern Microphone: Cardioid
- Microphone Frequency Response: 30 - 20.000 Hz
- Connection: 3-pin XLR male