• Gain: Gain adjustment and clean-up! As you back it off, it cleans up your fuzz, also adding a hint of sputter and
fizzle. Hard right is full-on!
• Bloom (Fuzz): Expands and pushes your fuzz tone, adding gain, sustain, and definition. Hard right is maxed out...a
unique, throaty, brash-yet-full tone! 12 o'clock is its "home setting," for thick fuzz tone!
- Bloom increases gain and saturation. When cranked, the fuzz compresses and gets into splattery overfuzz territory.
- Body Shifts a huge amount of lows in/out of your sound...but leaves your highs totally in tact. (Unlike Tone controls
that make you choose either [bassy and dark] OR [bright and thin]). Body also adjusts fuzziness.
· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob).
- Bloom is Bloom...it's fuzz+gain+definition. It increases gain and note separation. Rather than going mushy or
washy, it holds together pretty nicely when cranked. It holds up well with lower tuning because of this.
- Head is headroom. As you turn it right, headroom increases, making the pedal less clipped, but also louder and
more open (favoring transistor fuzz over clipping diodes). So while turning right reduces how clipped it is, it also
increases mass, for some big thunderous chords. Full-spectrum massive attack!
• Consume: As you turn right, the intensity of effect and gain increases. Turn left for more open tones
and a more chord-friendly voicing!
• Level: Your master Volume control.