The Algal Bloom is a harmonically rich, wide-range fuzz! From mellow to gritty overdrivey tones, to beautifully
thick fuzz, to crunch, crust, and throaty fuzz roars! V2 adds an all-new Choke toggle that turns the Algal Bloom
into a Harmful Algal Bloom, a raunchier mode that goes from dying to crusty, to crunchy, to whiplash! A new 3-
way filter toggle lets you smooth clipping and highs for ultimate control.
The Algal Bloom is known for its open tone and many chord-friendly settings, with fantastic definition and note-
separation, even on high gain settings. The controls are uniquely interactive for incredible range. The pedal has a
unique sound and circuit, but also expands on some classic tones that fuzz enthusiasts will love. A workhorse of a
classicish, garagey, all-around capital F Fuzz.
• Gain: Gain adjustment and clean-up! As you back it off, it cleans up your fuzz, also adding a hint of sputter and
fizzle. Hard right is full-on!
• Bloom (Fuzz): Expands and pushes your fuzz tone, adding gain, sustain, and definition. Hard right is maxed out...a
unique, throaty, brash-yet-full tone! 12 o'clock is its "home setting," for thick fuzz tone!
• Power: Controls the flow of power to the circuit, altering response, heft, and gain (slight scratch is normal, as
circuit adjusts to voltage change).
• Level: Your master volume control.
• Choke / HAB Toggle: the V2's new Choke toggle, letting
you dial in whiplash, crunch, crud, crust, dying, and dead.
• Filter (3-way):
1) Middle: the unfiltered Algal Bloom you know.
2) Up: slightly smoothed highs, reducing clipping and fizz
activity from the highs.
3) Down: smoothed and dampened.
• Hand-wired in the US.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries.)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure. (4.7" x 3.7")
• Lifetime warranty!