The Suneater blasts out mega-textured chewy, sticky fuzz. The Consume knob takes you from a more
classic fuzz roar to wickedly sticky single notes. There are hints of octave that add to an occasional
layered fuzz effect. When cranked, it adds a bit of a lag with chords, though there are chord-friendly
• Consume: As you turn right, the intensity of effect and gain increases. Turn left for more open tones
and a more chord-friendly voicing!
• Level: Your master Volume control.
|• Silicon+Germanium diodes.
• Level, Consume, and Mode Toggle
• Blue LEDs
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power (No batteries.)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.37" x 2.37")
• Lifetime Warranty
• Handmade in the USA by Tom Dalton.