The Caparison Dellinger7 FX-AM is a defined and focused 7 string hot rodded speed machine.
The Light Ash and Maple composite body gives you that vital tight and focused extended low end while maintaining a sweet and airy sounding top and defined midrange. Loaded with a ton of sustain its bell-like qualities sing out when played clean and a rampaging beast is let loose with razor-sharp precision when you unleash the full power of the Caparison designed twin humbucker pickups and crank up the gain.
The 7 string Hipshot Fixed Bridge has solid steel saddles with a crisp string relief edge, eliminating any dull tones, maximizing string vibration and will stay solid no matter how hard you thrash out. The beautiful simplicity of the design perfectly complimenting the sleek and dramatic design of the guitar.
The ebony fingerboard, now with Caparison’s signature Clock inlays further enhances the slick aesthetics of the Dellinger7 FX-AM and the luminous side fret marker dots are a practical and very cool addition.
- Model: Dellinger 7 FX-AM
- Color: Dark Black Matt
- Top: Light Ash
- Back: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple / Walnut
- Neck Finish: Urethane (satin)
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 13.78" - 15.75"
- Inlays: Clocks (luminlay side dots)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Width @ Nut: 49mm (1.93")
- Depth @ 1st Fret: 21mm
- Depth @ 12th Fret: 22mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Headstock: Devil's Tail, Dellinger Logo
- Pickups: Caparison PH7-n (neck) and PH7-b (bridge)
- Controls: CTS Master Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Schaller Mega Switch
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed .175
- Tuners: Hipshot GripLock
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: RotoSound R9-7 (.009 - .042 + .052)
- Case: Reunion Blues Caparison Gig Bag
- Hand Crafted in Japan