MXL 910 Voice/Instrument Condenser Microphone
The MXL 910 is a vocal and instrument medium diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is ideal for guitars and drums, and also good for vocals. Its response is remarkably smooth and consistent from 50 Hz through 1 KhZ, with a slight rise between those two points. There is a significant presence peak between 5K and 10K with a drop-off after 10K. The 910 is a side address mic. It includes a pouch and clip.
- 22mm 6 micron gold sputtered diaphragm
- Excellent sensitivity for smooth vocals
- Large Dynamic Range
- Low Noise Circuitry
- Great for guitars, drums, and more
- Tube Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz—20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule Size: 22 mm/1.26 in.
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+-4V)
- Size: 47mm x 168mm/1.85in. x 6.60 in.
- Weight: 0.75lb/340g
- Metal Finish: Metallic Silver
|Free Shipping Excluded||No|