Out of stock
DescriptionETB92M is the medium scale version of the popular ETB92 black nylon tapewound bass set. ETB92M offers the ideal combination warm, deep tones with a smooth feel. Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
Designed to produce a deep, warm tone with smooth feel, D’Addario Tapewound Bass strings are wound using a flattened black nylon which is polished to an ultra-smooth finish. These long-lasting, well-balanced strings are expertly engineered to provide optimal tension and are gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses and are designed to deliver a vintage tone ranging from the thump of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings.
- Engineered to provide optimal tension and gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm and deep tone
- Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34" inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Write Your Own Review