The Deluxe Bedford SH Limited Edition is back in three unforgettable variations. A semi-hollow spin on our flagship solid-body, the Bedford SH features an articulate tonal palette and a sleek, oversized f-hole design on the upper bout, perfectly striking the balance between elastic snap and spongy semi-hollow warmth. Available in three new colors with varying features, this Limited Edition collection offers some of our rarest pieces to date, with only 50 of each unique variation being produced worldwide. Sage and Sapphire colorways feature Seymour Duncan Stack P90s for bold, noise-free single-coil sounds, while the Rust colorway features the Bedford SH's standard Seymour Duncan tele-style pickups in the neck and middle positions and a mini-humbucker in the bridge.
FRESH SEMI-SOLID DESIGN
For an added edge of acoustic warmth, the Bedford SH features a contoured F-hole over its oversized body chamber, perfectly blending the tonal worlds of solid-bodies and semi-hollows.
MORE TONAL VARIATION
The Deluxe Bedford SH LE’s Sage and Sapphire colorways feature Seymour Duncan Stacked P90s for robust, noise-free single-coil tone. The Rust colorway features the Bedford SH’s standard, bold three-pickup configuration of two Seymour Duncan Five-Two’s in the Neck and Middle positions, with a Vintage Mini-humbucker in the bridge.
SATIN NICKEL HARDWARE
Featured for the first time in Limited Edition collection, satin nickel hardware provides a vintage-inspired, minimalist aesthetic as well as touch-softness and a textural contrast that allows gloss finishes to pop even more.
Featuring colors, pickups, and premium specification combinations found nowhere else in the line, D’Angelico Limited Edition collections aim to take our favorite models to the next level. Only 50 pieces per variation are produced worldwide. When they’re gone, they’re gone for good.
MODEL DELUXE BEDFORD SH LE
- Specific Model: Deluxe Bedford SH LE, Sage
- SKU: DADBEDSHSAGESNTR
- Hardware Color: Satin Nickel
- Headstock Shape: Standard
- Logo Inlay: Mother of Pearl D'Angelico New York Logo
- Series Inlay (Front): Mother of Pearl Deluxe Shield Logo
- Serial Number (Back): Model Name, Limited Edition #, Serial Number
- Binding: 3-ply
- Finish: Gloss
- Headpin: Cupola
- Tuners: Grover 509 Super Rotomatic, Locking
- Strings: D'Angelico Electrozinc 10's (10-46)
- Truss Rod Cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Material: Rosewood
- Binding: 3-ply
- Fretwire: Jescar 47/104 Nickel Silver
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Radius: 14"
- Top Inlay: Mother of Pearl/Abalone Split Block
- Side Marker: Yes
- Fret Number: 22
- Material: 3 piece
- Finish: Satin
- Profile: C-Shape
- Joint Type: Set-Thru
- Thickness: 1F: 20mm, 12F: 22mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Body Shape: Offset
- Body Style: Semi-solid with Contoured F-Hole
- Body Depth: 1.625"
- Body Width: 13.25"
- Color: Sage
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Material: Alder
- Back Material: Alder
- Side Material: Alder
- Binding: N/A
- Bridge: Wilkinson 6-point Tremolo (Satin Nickel)
- Tailpiece: Wilkinson 6-point Tremolo (Satin Nickel)
- Pickguard: F-Hole Style Cream Pearl (5-ply)
- Back Plate: Cream Pearl
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Blade
- Knobs: 2 Ebony
- Strap Buttons: Satin Nickel, Locking
- Overview: 2 Stack P90s // 1 volume, 1 tone // 3-way blade
- Pickup (Neck): Seymour Duncan P90 Stack, Neck (Cream Cover)
- Pickup (Middle): N/A
- Pickup (Bridge): Seymour Duncan P90 Stack, Bridge (Cream Cover)
- Pots: 500k
- Output Jack: Standard Mono
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell (DABEDCASE)
- Made In: Korea
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 lbs