JBL JRX DJ PA Audio Speaker System - (2) JRX225 Speakers and (2) JRX218S Subs
JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
|Power Rating||500 W / 2000 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||42 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||62 Hz - 13 kHz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||100 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2.2 kHz|
(H x W x D)
|1092 mm x 464 mm x 426 mm
(43 in x 18.3 in x 16.8 in)
|Weight||42.6 kg (94 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||JBL M115-8A x 2|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|
|Power Rating||350 W / 1400 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||34 Hz - 250 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||53 Hz - 250 Hz|
|Sensitivity (@1m)||98 dB SPL|
|Nominal Impedence||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
(H x W x D)
|605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm
(23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
|Net Weight||32.2 kg (71 lb)|
|Low Frequency Driver||M118-4|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel|