Elektron Model:Cycles Six Track FM Based Groovebox Drum Machine Sequencer
This is a PRE-ORDER listing. These are expected to begin shipping in April, 2020.
Model:Cycles Six track FM based groovebox
Scale angles dense and jagged, glide over plains vast and fluid, or sink into mists of dissonance. To model is to shape the formless. Model:Cycles is a six track FM based groovebox that brings exploring into the heart of sound sculpting.
With six unique Machines in one lightweight unit you can effortlessly mold rhythm and melody across the digital spectrum using instant, tactile controls. Exploration made attainable.
The first batch of Model:Cycles has sold out in our webshop. Please use our Store Locator to purchase via your retailer of choice.
Define the formless
The six Machines of the digital FM engine are unique to Model:Cycles, and cover both percussive and melodic synths, allowing you to make full, varied compositions. The four core Synth Controls put the tools of sound sculpting right in front of you, altering the behavior of each Machine differently and letting you push them to the limit. Every sound has a start, where will you take it?
Dedicated × 12
Dedicated knobs let you twist each Machine far and wide with wild, unexpected results waiting to be discovered. Use Control All to heave a parameter to the extreme and back again across every track. Elektron’s powerful sequencer gives you the freedom to record every move live or program the sounds and parameters of your composition one step at a time.
Light weight, heavy sound
Whether you use it as a versatile live instrument or groovebox on the go to pick up and craft full-blown compositions away from your studio, exploration has rarely felt so convenient and unimpeded.
Synth voice features
- 6 × FM based Machines
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- 1 × Assignable velocity modulation per track
- Storage space for up to 60,000 presets
- 6 × Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well)
- Elektron sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Unique length and scale settings per track
- Parameter locks
- Micro timing
- Trig conditions
- Assignable retrig
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 96 × Projects
- 96 × Patterns per Project
Send & master effects
- Delay and reverb send FX
- 6 × Velocity sensitive pads
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 1 × Hi-speed USB 2.0 Micro B port
- 3.5 mm dual polarity TRS MIDI In, Out/Thru jacks
- 128 × 64 pixel LCD screen
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A converters
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 Micro B port
- Power inlet: Center positive 3.5 × 1.35 mm barrel jack, 5 V DC, 1 A
- Battery In: Center positive 5.5 × 2.1 barrel jack, 4–10 V DC
- 2 × slots for attaching Power Handle BP-1 (battery pack to be released at a later date)
- W 270 × D 180 × H 39 mm (10.7” × 7.1” × 1.6”) (including knobs and feet)
- Weight: approximately 0.80 kg (1.8 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Included in the box
- Power Supply PSU-4
- Micro USB Cable USB-2
- 2 × MIDI adapter (5-pin DIN to 3.5mm TRS minijack)