Crafted at our ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA Horizon-II gives you a premium-quality version of the ESP Horizon with a wide variety of personalization options. It pairs a carved-topped mahogany body with a set-thru three-piece maple neck at 25.5” scale, thin U-shaped for comfort and speed, and includes an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets and abalone offset block inlays. Its neck and headstock are all fully bound. Like other ESP USA models, the USA Horizon-II is available with optional flamed maple and quilted maple tops and your choice of dozens of gloss and satin translucent finishes to allow the figured wood grain to be highlighted (and plain maple caps for solid color finishes).
We only use the finest components with ESP USA guitar models, and the USA Horizon-II features Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, a TonePros locking TOM bridge with a string-thru-body design for excellent sustain and resonance, Dunlop strap locks, and a graphite nut. This one comes with Seymour Duncan pickups. The USA Horizon-II includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hardshell case.
- Graphite Neck Reinforcement Bars: Get maximum strength and stability from your guitar’s neck, with higher long-term reliability. All ESP USA models are made with two high-strength bars of carbon fiber.
- Carved Top w/ Natural Masked Binding: Over a half-inch of beautifully figured maple is carved to our ESP USA Horizon contours, allowing for the natural masked binding to highlight the exquisite top.
- Set Thru Neck Joint: ESP USA models that include a set-thru neck joint offer the benefits of classic set-neck construction, but with a modern look and feel that allows for smooth, fast and comfortable access to the guitar’s upper registers.
- Model: USA Horizon-II
- Color: Violet Fade Shadow Marble
- Top: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 3-Pc Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24, Extra Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale: 25.5"
- Headstock: Matches Top
- Fretboard and Headstock Binding: White
- Pickup Set: EMG 66/57 Humbuckers
- Controls: Vol, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplocks
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Case: ESP Deluxe Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs.