Built with care and precision by ESP USA's renowned luthiers in Southern California, this USA M-III GT appeals to a wide variety of players seeking a high-end instrument that combines contemporary feel with vintage-modern tone. For this particular guitar, ESP USA chose a versatile Seymour Duncan H-S-S pickup set comprised of Classic Stack noiseless single-coils and a Saturday Night Special humbucker that offers players an endless palette of tones on tap when combined with the 5-way switch and push-pull coil split for the humbucker on the tone control. The satin-finished slim U-shaped quartersawn maple neck with jumbo stainless steel frets and a 12" radius plays fast while remaining familiar to players of vintage-style instruments. Rounding out the M-III GT's high-end specifications is the choice of the venerable Gotoh EV510TS-FE 2-point tremolo bridge, a well-cut bone nut, Sperzel locking tuners, & Dunlop strap locks. To top things off, ESP includes a premium hardshell case to protect the guitar nicely.
Graphite Neck Reinforcement Bars: Get maximum strength and stability from your guitar’s neck, with higher long-term reliability. All ESP USA models are made with two high-strength bars of carbon fiber.
Drop Top w/ Natural Masked Binding: The droptop design on ESP USA models allows for the beauty of a figured top that’s bent over the arm contour, adding a little brightness to the overall sound while retaining the warmth of the body wood. The natural masked binding edge adds amazing visual contrast.
3-Piece Neck-Thru Body: ESP USA models that offer a neck-thru-body design incorporate a three-piece laminated neck design. This increases the strength and stability of the neck, leading to better long-term reliability along with excellent tone and sustain.
- Model: USA M-III GT
- Color: Blueberry Open Grain Satin
- Body: Ash
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless Steel (Jescar FW57110)
- Scale: 25.5"
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan STK-S4 (neck and middle) and Saturday Night Special (bridge)
- Controls: Volume, Tone (push/pull for coil-split)
- Pickup Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strap Locks: Dunlop Dual Design
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Bridge: Gotoh EV510TS-FE Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL SUP LITE (.009 - .042)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
- Instrument Weight: 7.5 lbs.