The American Acoustasonic ™ Telecaster® is an instrument that embodies the ever-evolving spirit of Fender. Built-in powerful sound processor co-developed with Fishman®, it delivers a whole new and unique expression that fuses a wide range of acoustic and electric guitar tones for both studio work and live performances.
A full hollow body with contours while having a traditional telecaster shape. Whether you put it on your lap at home or play it on stage, it's easy to play and provides a natural and rich sound.
The new acoustic engine, co-developed by Fender and FISHMAN, allows you to switch and blend different acoustic sounds.
Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless Magnetic Pickup
Provides an authentic Fender electric guitar sound. You can also blend electric guitar sounds with acoustic sounds to create new sounds.
Mahogany Telecaster Neck
The mahogany Telecaster neck with ebony fretboard not only provides great playability, but also produces a warm tone.
The patented STRINGED INSTRUMENT RESONANCE SYSTEM (SIRS) technology provides powerful, natural voicing and lively overtones.
Made in California
Each one is carefully made at the Corona Factory in California, which is a production base for historic American guitars.
- New innovations in next-generation guitars that create unprecedented music
- The new acoustic engine, co-developed by Fender and FISHMAN, allows you to switch and blend different acoustic sounds.
- The patent-pending STRINGED INSTRUMENT RESONANCE SYSTEM (SIRS) technology provides powerful, natural voicing and lively overtones.
- Equipped with 3 types of pickups: Fishman Undersaddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer, Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless ™ Pickup
- Mahogany neck with body contour processing for comfortable playability
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 22
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq®
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag