Fender American Pro Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Hard Case - Ash Butterscotch Blonde
V-Mod Telecaster pickups are engineered with a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders—somewhat between a “Modern C”- and “U”-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
The new Telecaster bridge sports three compensated brass barrel saddles for accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone. Combining vintage style with modern feel and performance, the redesigned “ashtray” cover stays out of your way, even when palm-muting.
Treble Bleed Circuit
The treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
New Hardshell Case
The Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder (700, 705, 706, 748, 776), Ash (747)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle, Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 screw mounting with removable modern ”Ashtray” Bridge Cover
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black (750), 3-Ply Black (721, 738), 3-Ply Mint Green (703,705, 706), 3-Ply Parchment (700, 748, 785)
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge), V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case