This beautiful blue Strat is for all the left-handed players out there!
From the garage, to the local club, to the stadium/arena, this American Professional II Stratocaster SSS is the workhorse guitar you've been looking for. Featuring a fresh Miami Blue paint job over a traditional alder body, this guitar marries Fender's vintage heritage with their own modern innovation. This classic instrument has been brought into the 21st century with all the features a working musician needs to succeed both in the studio and on stage.
This awesome Strat features a super-comfortable "Deep C" neck that feels reminiscent of a vintage-style neck, but is streamlined for much faster speed and playability. It also has an ultra-stable 2-point tremolo that combines the vintage tone of the classic bent steel saddles and cold-rolled steel tremolo block, but with much improved tuning stability.
The V-Mod II single-coil pickups are full of vintage tone while providing a bit more edge and punch. The difference is subtle, but effective in adding to the versatility of this classic design. There's also a push-push button on the tone knob that allows you to add the neck pickup in positions you normally can't get on a vintage Strat, allowing things like a Tele-style neck/bridge combo!
Whether you're after rich, creamy leads out of the neck pickup, signature Strat quack in the in-between positions, or twangy goodness from the bridge paired with effortless yet classic Fender playability, this Strat is going to take care of you for years and years to come, without a doubt.
The American Professional II Stratocaster® SSS draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster SSS delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Auxillary Switching: Push-Push Tone Control Adds Neck Pickup in Positions 1-2
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs