Genuine Fender Telecaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable “C” profile and 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. Also includes standard truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Gloss urethane finish for smooth feel. Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Vintage "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- 3/16" Truss Rod Nut (adjustable at headstock)
- 6 pre-drilled tuning machine holes designed to fit vintage-style 2-screw mount tuning machines
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender Logo on headstock
(Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)