An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman® electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fender-exclusive CD-1 Fishman® pickup/preamp system
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Lacewood back & sides; mahogany neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
AUDITORIUM BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
LACEWOOD BACK & SIDES
Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
Fishman® Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
MODERN 3+3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
In a particularly elegant touch, the body of this guitar is bound with stunning tortoiseshell binding.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Back: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Auditorium Cutaway
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Rosette: FA "Keystone" design
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: 2mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special Electronics: Fishman® CD-1 Preamp
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303