Blink-182 guitarist Tom DeLonge has teamed up with Fender once again to release The Tom DeLonge Stratocaster®. This iconic Strat® makes a comeback just in time for Blink's reunion tour and the much-anticipated release of their latest album.
The Tom DeLonge Stratocaster boasts a Seymour Duncan® Invader™ humbucker for immense output and turbo-charged tone that's perfect for chunky power chords and crunchy riffs. But it's not all about power - the streamlined control setup consisting of a single master volume combined with a treble bleed circuit preserves the guitar's natural high-end, ensuring sparkly cleans and chime-y edge-of-breakup tones. The comfy modern "C" neck features medium jumbo frets on a 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard for a modern feel with superior playability. Other highlights include vintage-style tuners and hardtail Stratocaster bridge with block saddles for classic looks, superior intonation and enhanced tuning stability. A custom crafted Tom DeLonge neck plate is decorated with DeLonge's original artwork.
Whether you're a Blink-182 fan looking to bottle the band's signature sound, or simply seeking a unique instrument that packs a knockout punch, the Tom DeLonge Stratocaster is a must-have addition to any collection.
- Seymour Duncan® Invader™ Humbucker
- Master Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit
- Hardtail Stratocaster® Bridge with Block Saddles
- Maple Modern "C" Neck
- 9.5" Radius Slab Rosewood Fingerboard with Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Tom DeLonge Neck Plate
SEYMOUR DUNCAN® INVADER™ HUMBUCKER
The turbo-charged tone and immense output of the Tom DeLonge Stratocaster® come courtesy of the single Seymour Duncan® Invader™ humbucker.
MASTER VOLUME WITH TREBLE BLEED CIRCUIT
For maximum tone and minimal fuss, Tom’s streamlined Strat® comes equipped with one lone master volume control. With the volume backed off, the treble bleed circuit preserves your natural high-end, simply roll your volume down for sparkly cleans and chime-y edge-of-breakup tones.
HARDTAIL STRATOCASTER® BRIDGE WITH BLOCK SADDLES
For a classic look, superior intonation and enhanced tuning stability, this guitar features a string-through-body hard-tail Stratocaster® bridge with block saddles.
MAPLE MODERN “C” NECK
Tom’s Strat features a “Modern C”-shaped profile – a supremely comfortable rounded profile that works well with almost any playing style.
9.5” RADIUS SLAB ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
The slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone while the medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius provide a modern feel with superior playability.
CUSTOM TOM DELONGE NECK PLATE
The neck plate is decorated with DeLonge’s original artwork.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Invader™ SH8 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume
- Switching: None
- Configuration: H
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag