Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Stratocaster® is an authoritative tone machine – featuring Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a hardtail Strat bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of versatile and potent tones – suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Two Noventa single-coil pickups
- Modern “C”-shaped maple neck
- 9.5” radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- Hardtail Stratocaster bridge with 6 bent steel saddles
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The dual Noventa pickups provide hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
MODERN “C” NECK SHAPE
With a shallow “C”-shape at the nut and a slow taper towards the slightly thicker 12th fret, the Modern “C” neck profile is designed for ultimate comfort and performance.
The Limited Edition Noventa Stratocaster features a hardtail bridge with six bent steel saddles for bright, crisp tone and enhanced tuning stability.
9.5” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability - rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets deliver modern playability, especially effective for bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag Included: Deluxe Gig Bag