When your resume includes Jeff Beck, The Who, Eric Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel, D'Angelo and John Mayer (to name a few), you're obviously doing something right! And when your bass is as special as legendary session bassist Pino Palladino's, it's no wonder the Custom Shop chose to reproduce his '62 Precision Bass. Featuring a light alder body, a C-shape straight grain maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoiseshell pickguard, and Thomastik-Infeld® strings - Pino's signature bass is made to his exacting specifications.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Model: Custom Shop Pino Palladino - 0158200840
- Color: Fiesta Red over Desert Sand
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer - Light Relic
- Body: Select Alder
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (hand-rolled fretboard edges)
- Neck Shape: '62 "C"
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Frets: 20, Vintage Size
- Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Tuners: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Thomastik-Infeld Flatwounds (.043 - .100)
- Fender Deluxe Custom Shop Hardshell Case, Strap, and Certificate of Authenticity
- Instrument Weight: 8.5 lbs