There’s no denying the allure of a roasted maple neck. Resistant to humidity shifts and featuring a gorgeous, dark look, they have more sustain and add a unique note to the instrument’s voice.
This genuine Fender Telecaster neck is crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a comfortable "Flat Oval"-shaped profile and 12"-radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, this neck was designed for pure speed. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Tele® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
- Roasted maple neck
- “Flat Oval”-shaped profile; 12”-radius maple fingerboard
- 22 jumbo frets; synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; satin finish on back of neck
- Modern-style truss rod adjustment
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Style: Modern
- Neck Shape: Flat Oval
- Tuner Mounting Config: Dual Guide Pin
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .752” (19.10 mm), 12th Fret - .830” (21.08 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .397" (10.08 mm)