Revive the timeless sound of the '50s with the Vintera II '50s Jazzmaster® and experience the iconic looks, inspiring feel and incomparable tone that only a Fender can deliver.
The Vintera® II '50s Jazzmaster® features an alder body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard for classic Fender tone that's full of punch and clarity. The late-'50s "C"-shape neck lends a comfortably familiar grip that feels just right in your hand, while the 7.25" radius fingerboard with vintage-tall frets provide vintage comfort with ample room for big bends and expressive vibrato. Under the hood, you'll find a pair of vintage-style '50s single-coil pickups that deliver all the sweet and sparkling, warm and woody tone that made Fender famous. The vintage-style floating tremolo lets you dive and wail with abandon, while vintage-style tuning machines provide classic looks with a finer gear ratio and enhanced tuning stability to complete the package.
Experience the unmistakable vintage feel and unmatched sound of a classic Fender with the Vintera® II '50s Jazzmaster® today and start making music history!
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Late-'50s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style '50s Pickups
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Lead/Rhythm Circuit
A classic Fender tonewood known for resonance, punch and clarity, alder has a balanced and lively tone with beefy mids and a robust low-end.
7.25” RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH VINTAGE TALL FRETS
Slab rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the tone and the 7.25” radius fingerboard provides vintage comfort and feel, while vintage-tall frets provide slightly more height than vintage for big bends and wide vibrato.
LATE-'50S "C"-SHAPE NECK
Based on a late-'50s "C” profile, this comfortably rounded "C" gradually thickens toward the 12th fret for a comfortably full and inviting feel.
VINTAGE-STYLE '50S PICKUPS
There’s really nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender single-coil pickups. These ‘50s spec pickups are full of the woody warmth and bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
VINTAGE-STYLE FLOATING TREMOLO WITH PUSH-IN TREMOLO ARM
One of our most beloved designs, this “floating” tremolo offers the sound and feel of a vintage unit for classic Jazzmaster® warble. Create effects ranging from subtle surf and expressive indie shimmer to radical shoegaze dives and glides to add a cool personal touch to your music.
This classic offset Fender circuit makes it easy to dial in preset rhythm and lead sounds and switch between the two on the fly—great for live performances.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Late '50s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- Configuration: SS
- Auxillary Switching: 2-Position On/Off Slide Switch for Switching Between "Lead" and "Rhythm" Circuits
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag