Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (2nd Gen) Pro Tools First Recording Pack with Fostex PM0.4d Monitors White
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio (2nd Gen) Recording Pack with Pro Tools First
New generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with two Scarlett Mic/Instrument preamplifiers, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus power. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples, Condenser Mic, Headphones and 3m/10' Microphone cable included. Mac & PC compatible.
All you need to start recording
Everything you need to make professional recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, studio-quality closed-back headphones, and all the cables and software you need to start recording. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 Studio now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC. It takes only minutes to set up for the first time, then just plug straight in and start recording.
The world's number one audio interface
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. We've focussed on three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience.
The latest generation is improved in all three areas. It is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Connect the large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic, plug in your guitar or a second microphone, and immediately capture studio-quality sound. Plug in the HP60 closed-back headphones for honest playback without any distracting background noises. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New Generation - Better in every way
The latest generation Scarlett range is packed full of upgrades. New super-low latency* will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
All you need to record anywhere
Compact and portable enough to take anywhere, you won't even need a power supply; Scarlett 2i2 is connected and powered by a single USB cable. Scarlett 2i2 works with all major DAWs on Mac and PC. It also comes with the software and effects you need to start recording; an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, the Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station virtual instrument and 2GB of Loopmasters samples.
Get everything you need in one big studio pack now, and there will be nothing stopping you.
Scarlett Solo Studio Pack Includes:
- Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
- CM25 large diaphragm condenser microphone
- HP60 closed-back headphones
- 3 metre / 10' XLR mic cable
- Stand clip, for attaching the microphone to a stand
- Recording software and effects
- Get everything you need in one box, and start recording straight away
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone and 3m / 10' Microphone cable
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot pick-ups
- One headphones output with gain control
- Studio quality HP60 closed-back headphones.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don’t need to carry a power cable
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time & Tone Pack
- Pro Tools First | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 2 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
What’s In The Box
- Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface
- HP60 MkII Studio Headphones
- CM25 MkII Condenser Microphone
- 3m XLR Cable
- USB Cable
- Bundle code for your free software
Fostex PM0.4d Personal Active Speaker Monitor Pair PMO - White
The compact new Fostex PM0.4d is a successor of the to the popular PM0.4n which has been one of the best selling Fostex monitor speakers since it was launched in 2006.
Driven by new high efficiency 25W (LF and 16W (HF) high efficiency digital amplifier and with completely re-designed woofer and tweeter drivers, this attractive bookshelf speaker is set to be every bit as successful as its predecessor.
Constructed from quality materials and with a profeesional quality matt finish to the front baffle, the PM0.4d is available in a choice of Black, Grey and White colours
- Newly designed 4-inch fiberglass cone woofer and 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter drivers
- Driven by high efficiency digital amplifier of 25W (LF) and 16W (HF) output power
- Quality matt finished front baffle with a choice of three colors (black, grey and white)
- 2 x inputs; TS phone and RCA pin
- Energy saving function complying with European ErP directives
Hosa CPR-203 Stereo Interconnect Dual 1/4 in TS to Dual RCA (3m, 9.8 ft)
This cable is designed to connect gear with stereo unbalanced phone jacks to gear with stereo phono jacks. It is ideal for connecting pro audio gear to consumer audio components.
Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility