G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Hard Case - Clear Orange
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 is a fresh take on the Bluesboy vibe, swapping the neck humbucker for a G&L P-90 made right here in Fullerton, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. As with the original Bluesboy, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck P-90 and there's a whole lot of bluesy tone but with more harmonics that you'll get in a humbucker. Is ultimate jangle your thing? You'll find none better than the neck+bridge combo on the Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow.
- G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90 Semi-Hollow
- Clear Orange
- Ash Body
- Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Clear Satin Neck Finish
- G&L Classic C Neck Shape - This is the profile most G&L fans associate with the post 2000 era. 1 5/8” nut width, slight edge roll, medium taper from 0.830” to 0.960”. It starts off fairly slim and gets beefier up the neck. These specs were part of the #1 neck.
- Maple Fretboard
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 PLEK Dressed Frets
- Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- Extra Fat Magnetic Field Design Neck Pickup
- Magnetic Field Design Bridge Pickup
- 3-Ply Cream Pickguard
- 3 Way Switch
- F-Hole Cutout
- Traditional Boxed Bridge
- Individually Adjustable Brass Saddles
- G&L Sealed Tuning Machines 12:1 ratio, sealed lubrication, adjustable knob tension
- Chrome Hardware
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Owners Info Included