G&L USA LB-100 Electric Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Hard Case - Vintage White
The G&L USA LB-100 features an alder body with a royal purple finish - flashy and fly but not gaudy. The maple neck is carved to G&L's #12 neck shape, which is basically a modern medium "C" shape. The fretboard is maple as well, and it has 21 medium jumbo PLEK-dressed frets, a 9.5" radius and mother of pearl dot inlays that look really cool against the maple fretboard. Electronically, you'll find a G&L LB-100 Alnico V split-coil humbucking pickup. Wound in house, this pickup is all about rich, balanced and simple tone that blends well and EQs easily. The bridge is a G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles. Other features include custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" tuners with aluminum string posts and an understated 1-ply black pickguard. American-made quality usually comes in at double this price. A great bass American-made bass at a great price.
- G&L USA LB-100 Bass
- Vintage White Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck - Tinted Gloss Neck
- East Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Medium C Neck Shape - 1 5/8” nut width sits right between the traditional P and J bass widths, and Leo offered this nut width in the ‘80s. Generous edge roll with a medium depth and taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.940” at 12th fret. These specs were part of the #11 and #12 necks.
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo PLEK Dressed Frets
- Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
- Scale Length 34"
- G&L LB-100 Alnico V Split-Coil Humbucking Pickup
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Saddle Lock Bridge
- Individually Adjustable Saddles
- G&L Ultra Lite Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Mint Pickguard
- G&L Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- G&L Certificate of Authenticity and Specs Sheet
- Instrument Weight: 9 lbs.