G7TH Performance 3 Guitar Capo for Steel String Guitars, 18kt Gold Plated
Fitted with our Adaptive Radius Technology, the Performance 3 string pad mechanism will actively adapt to match the curvature over the strings in EVERY position, on ANY guitar neck. This means the pressure is always evenly distributed over the fingerboard, giving unrivalled tuning stability.
The Unique Tension Control system found in all Performance series capos gives near-infinite adjustment AND an easy, one-handed action.
Inert silicone wrap around rubber and internal G7th design features eliminate deadening of tone and avoid dangerous metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
Perfect for both acoustic and electric steel string guitars. Stunning 18kt Gold Plate finish looks great with gold hardware. It also comes complete with a Free Lifetime Warranty.
- Version: 6 String acoustic or electric guitar
- Colour: Gold
- Adjustable Tension: Yes
- One handed operation: Yes, Easily
- Stores on Peghead: Yes
- Stores behind nut: Yes
- Adaptive Radius Technology (ART): Yes
- Weight: 63g / 2.2oz
- Size and shape: Between the original Performance and Performance 2 in size, combining the best elements of both capos in width and shape
- Max fingerboard width: 2 1/16" (52mm)
- Max neck depth: 1 1/16" (27mm)