Output TX is a dual-buffered device designed to go at the very end of your signal chain. With two types of summing and an audio transformer it can handle any situation between your pedal board and 1 or 2 amps.
DMS - Dual Mode Summing
Output TX features two types of summing: Stereo Sum and Split Sum. To access these two modes, use the internal DIP switch to select which mode is best for you.
- Stereo Sum – The default mode Output ships with. Use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split sum – Still use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input is ignored and the left input is split to both the left and right outputs.
Output TX comes with ground lift and phase correction for players that want to run more than one amp.
- Ground Lift – If you get a nasty buzz when using two amps, you most likely have a ground loop. Activate Outputs audio transformer and lift the ground to correct this.
- Phase Correction – Invert the phase on the right output by pushing both the and black and red pushbuttons in.
- 9vDC centre negative power! Current draw - 50mA.
- Dimensions - 66mm L x 111mm W x 31mm H (including all jacks and push buttons).
- Input Impedance (L and R inputs): 1Meg
- Output Impedance (L and R outputs): 500 ohms