We're proud to bring you this gorgeous Marcin Patrzalek signature acoustic-electric guitar from Ibanez!
The MRC10 is a true workhorse of an instrument, bringing together premium tonewoods at a very affordable price point, including a solid sitka spruce top. Along with an ebony fretboard and pau ferro back and sides, this beautiful instrument combines traditional acoustic tone with Ibanez' modern enhancements, including an optimized ergonomic body shape, clean aesthetics, and an amazing-sounding Fishman pickup and preamp system. The neck on this guitar feels incredible to play, with a super comfortable C profile that feels almost "electric guitar" in nature. It also features a "scratch pad" for percussive sounds that add a brand-new dimension to your playing without risk of scratching up the top wood.
This is a very underrated model in the Ibanez lineup and we definitely think it's worth a test drive if you're looking for a high-end acoustic-electric for not a lot of money!
- Nyatoh neck - The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- Macassar Ebony fretboard - Macassar Ebony produces tight lows and mid range along with strong attack in the highs and quick response with rich sustain.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top - Solid Sitka Spruce top provides an enormous frequency range that offers wave after wave of shimmering highs along with tight mids and a full-bodied low end.
- Pau Ferro back and sides - Pau Ferro back and sides offer well-balanced tone with a full-bodied mid and high range.
- Fishman Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup - It consists of a magnetic humbucking pickup and flexible cardioid microphone which offer warm, transparent sounds. It can capture both percussive and string sounds of each dynamic range, from bass to treble.
- Fishman Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup preamp - Its easily accessible Mic/Pickup Blend control-wheel offers just the right blend at your fingertips. It has a bass extension/roll-off switch which controls the low frequency extension of the microphone depending on the player's preference.
- Gotoh machine heads - Gotoh machine heads provide superior precision, a smooth feel, and excellent tuning accuracy.
- Macassar Ebony bridge - The Macassar Ebony bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins w/ Red dot - These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
- AE body shape - Designed for projection, balance, and comfort, the AE's perfectly crafted contemporary body shape offers the best of all worlds.
- Comfort Grip w/Rounded Fingerboard Edge - In order to achieve supreme playability, the neck was specially designed with Thin-C shape style comfort grip with fingerboard's rounded edge.
- Scratch Pad - You can create scratching and tapping sounds with this oil-finished, solid Sitka Spruce pad, adding yet another flavor to your percussive playing.
- Body Shape: AE body
- Bracing: X-M Bracing with a reinforcing wood plate for body tapping
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back & Sides: Pau Ferro back & Pau Ferro sides
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Neck: Comfort Grip with Rounded Fretboard EdgeNyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony fretboard
- Bridge: Macassar Ebony bridge
- Body Bnding: Pau Ferro body binding
- top Board Purfling: Wooden Multi purfling
- Fretboard Inlays: Specially designed Mother Of Pearl inlay
- Soundhole Rosette: Specially designed Wooden and Mother Of Pearl rosette
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale: 651mm
- Width: 44mm at NUT
- Width: 55mm at 14F
- Thickness: 20mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21mm at 7F
- Radius: 400mmR
- Tuners: Gotoh Chrome SGS510Z Tuners (18:1 gear ratio)
- Pickup: Fishman Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole pickup
- Preamp: Fishman Rare Earth Mic Blend Active Soundhole Pickup preamp
- Output Jack: 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Strings: D'Addario .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 5.4 lbs