The IK Multimedia CSR Classik Studio Reverb is a suite of four high-end studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. With CSR, you have over 100 adjustable parameters per unit, allowing for ultimate tweaking and perfecting of your sound. Now everyone can afford the quality sound of classic outboard workhorse signature reverbs in their studio in a convenient low-CPU-usage plug-in format.
CSR’s four reverb modules are now part of the T-RackS Custom Shop, which means they can be used in the T-RackS CS processing chain like all the other modules. They can also be run as single plug-ins in VST, RTAS, AAX and Audio Units compatible hosts, that support 64 bit operation.
If you already are a T-RackS CS user, just log into the Custom Shop and click the TRY/BUY button on the CSR Classik Studio Reverbs modules, to try them out for free or purchase them.
If you aren't a T-RackS Custom Shop user yet, access to your user area to get your FREE T-RackS Custom Shop serial number and download the product installer. Once you have installed T-RackS Custom Shop, log into the Custom Shop and click the TRY/BUY button on the CSR Classik Studio Reverbs modules to try them out for free, or purchase them.If you are a registered user of CSR v1.0 select the “RESTORE MY GEAR” function in the Custom Shop (under the MY GEAR menu): the four CSR modules will be available under the T-RackS shell and as single plug ins (CSR v1.0 and v4.0 can be installed on the same computer).
CSR Classik Studio Reverb offers a suite of four high-quality reverb plug-ins, Plate, Hall, Room and Inverse, which are available as a single product, or separately in the T-RackS Custom Shop.
All have been painstakingly modeled to accurately reproduce the signature sound of acclaimed high-quality outboard reverb units. With myriad options and parameters to choose from, Classik Studio Reverb is a comprehensive and great-sounding package that you can adapt to any mix situation with ease.
CSR operates within two modes: Easy and Advanced. The Easy mode provides access to basic reverb controls like mix, decay time and level, diffusion, buildup, slope, etc., depending upon which of the four units is being used. Advanced Mode delves more deeply into the fine-tuning and response of the unit. Plus, there's a handy Macro feature that allows you to deeply assign controls to one of four macro sliders for simultaneous adjustment of multiple parameters.
- Suite of 4 separate reverb units: Plate, Room, Hall, and Inverse
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- 2 operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- 6 easy to use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8x8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- 4 assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Suggested: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Suggested: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|