The most emotional orchestral collection ever
Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips — all expertly performed with musical articulations for real music played by real musicians. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos, from the most subtle pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo and more, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a sweeping vision from a master artist embodied in a new virtual instrument that brings the orchestra to life. It’s not enough to just have good recordings of classical instruments. For a true symphonic experience, you need instruments performed by the absolute best musicians articulated in just the right way directed by a producer and conductor who knows the fine art of making living, breathing samples. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
Ecstasy. Passion. Joy.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is feeling. And it's feeling that you can't get with other orchestral collections. Musicians familiar with Mirsolav Vitous' groundbreaking original library know what we're talking about. But if you've never used Miroslav Philharmonik before, let's paint a picture in your mind of the particular kind of feeling that its instruments can conjure: It's the tension and mystery filling your love story set in the French Riviera with delicate tragedy. It's the punctuation and swelling background of passion in your next tear-jerking R&B ballad.
It's that added dash of symphonic brilliance that turns your goth-metal anthem into the kind of cathartic experience that tops charts.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is all of these things and more.
And it’s only possible because of its truly unique sound set. Unlike other libraries, its samples and sounds don't just recreate dry instruments. Instead, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 turns you into a master conductor in control of a full symphony orchestra staffed by living, breathing human beings. So when you call on an instrument to play, you won't just hear a note — you'll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note. And you’ll get it immediately (no processing required).
And that's why Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is such a revolutionary orchestral collection. It's a sweeping vision — in the form of an elegant and easy-to-use software workstation — from a master musician that gives you immediate access to a cathartic depth and fluidity of human musical expression that's never before been heard in a software sample collection.
Masterfully recorded by a Master
Made in collaboration with legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary, Miroslav Vitous, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 gives you a over 58GB sound library with over 2,700 instruments sampled in glorious high-definition audio. Every instrument fits — they are made to play together and made to stand alone. There are delicate strings, colorful woodwinds and majestic brass as well as brand new concert grand piano, harpsichord, orchestral chimes, marimba, vibraphone and glockenspiel sounds plus enhanced versions of the instruments in the original library.
Each of its instruments features multiple musical articulations played by real musicians with the kind of "live" feeling that only a master conductor can provoke. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos and from the subtlest pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 gives you the power to draw raw musical feeling and emotion from every note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 retains the spirit and musicality of the original Miroslav Philharmonik orchestral workstation used to produce countless major motion picture scores and compositions, and it takes the emotion and expression of the orchestral players to a new level of enlightenment, one that can only be called “magic” by it’s creator himself.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 provides fantastic solo and ensemble string, brass, woodwind, keyboards, percussion and other instruments in stunning high-resolution sound. Its easy-to-use articulations and full spread of over 30 high-quality effects and many advanced features — derived from SampleTank 3 and T-RackS — provide unmatched sonic sculpting capability that makes it as great a choice for your next classical arrangement or film score as it is for your next hip-hop song or metal ballad. Finally, all the humanity, passion and acoustic grandeur of a real symphony orchestra is available in one convenient, affordable and easy-to-use package.
Compelling output requires spectacular input, and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 delivers in grand style. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 offers a massive range of instruments that have each been recorded with jaw dropping level of detail. Its solo and ensemble instruments come with a treasure chest full of useful articulations that go far beyond the standard sustained, staccato and pizzicato.
In the established Miroslav style, these instruments are full of emotion and musicality. These are NOT static, generic acoustic instrument samples. With Miroslav Philharmonik 2, you get not only the sounds, but also the passion of a composer and his musicians who have spent their whole lives mastering their craft as living, breathing fine art.
Every new sample has been expertly recorded and optimized for playback from a keyboard — they’ve all been hand edited and voiced by musicians so they retain that same emotional and musical characteristics and quality that made the original Miroslav Philharmonik
such a mainstay classic.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 also contains all of the samples from the original Miroslav Philharmonik virtual instrument that provide additional strings, brass and windwinds but also choir, keyboard instruments, chromatic instruments and percussion. And, no matter whether a new addition or an old favorite, every single instrument included in Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is SampleTank 3 compatible. This allows for seamless integration into your existing SampleTank music production workflow. You can play Miroslav Philharmonik 2 as an instrument collection inside SampleTank 3 with no additional installation or conversion.
Each instrument type starts with one go-to instrument — a master key switching instrument — that most composers will reach for when building their compositions and arrangements. This instrument contains all of the most used articulations for the instrument type for use in a single part with all its articulations instantly accessible from the keyboard so you can switch articulations on the fly — from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument or needing to load individual articulations.
Instant editing with macros
Just like with SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 provides 8 of the most musically useful controls in the form of “Macros” that let you quickly edit your sounds with speed and ease. These macro controls give you quick access to the most relevant parameters you need to easily tailor the sound of the instrument to fit your composition. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 also provides deep editing capability of all synth parameters in the “Edit” page for true sonic customization and advanced sonic sculpting.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 includes 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia’s acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. Each of these effects has been selected to enhance your experience with Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
You get 5 equalizers, 4 dynamic processors, 7 filtering and special processors, 9 modulation effects and 9 reverb and delay effects. Versatile, powerful and easy-to-use (a recurring theme, we’re sure you’ll agree), these effects let you create professional, broadcast-quality productions straight inside Miroslav Philharmonik 2 itself — no additional processing necessary!
3D Room Visualization – the ConvoRoom
Immerse yourself in real symphonic spaces. Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s ConvoRoom convolution reverb lets you quickly and easily switch the acoustic space that your symphony is playing in. It now also comes with a brand new virtual room GUI that gives you a visual representation of the physical space that will help to immerse you in the sound and connect you with your orchestra’s environment beyond mere instrument icons.
- Over 58GB of 24-bit / 96kHz high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X and Windows
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST, and Audio Units
- 16 part multitimbral
- 16 individual stereo outputs
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument Mix view and full mix parameters control
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs
- 34 studio-quality effects
- Part Range Controls allows for creating splits and layers
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters,
- independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable time-based effects and LFOs
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound elelement or articulation
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control for string, woodwind and brass instruments
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn
Instrument and Multi saving
- Convenient Search function for Instruments, Multis and Patterns
- Available as a digital download or as a boxed version with USB drive
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later. 58 GB of hard drive space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 58 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|