Analog character for your digital soul
Welcome to perfect analog color and saturation
Tube saturation. Tape saturation. Transformer coloration.
If you’ve worked on audio projects in the analog domain, you’re familiar with these concepts. You know what they are, what they can do to a track or recording, and how to get them to work their magic.
The effect of Saturation, or the introduction of harmonic distortion, on an audio track or mix can add that certain special “flavor” and “warmth” that only magnetic tape, tubes, transformers or transistors can deliver.
The T-RackS Saturator X delivers that classic analog saturation and takes you on a trip back in time to the birth of “modern” recording before computers and opens your recordings to the mysterious, elusive and warm world of analog saturation.
Comprehensive Warmth and Growl
T-RackS Saturator X is a comprehensive tool for adding analog flavor to your recordings. From tape to tube to transformer to transistor, it provides you with options — 10 individual styles of saturation and distortion from the gentle, subtle hint of drive from a slightly overdriven transistor to the full-on wooly nasty in-your-face mayhem of tubes driven to beyond their limit… and everything in between. T-RackS Saturator X delivers.
T-RackS Saturator X is intuitive and extremely easy to use. It works as a plug-in on the individual tracks in your mix or as part of the T-RackS chain.
It works by imparting distortion into the digital processing which by its nature doesn't typically change or alter the linearity of the frequency response and harmonic pattern of a signal.
The introduction of distortion simulates the way analog circuitry behaves especially when pushed beyond its limit.
The controls on the Saturator X are pretty straightforward: Input Gain, Ouput drive (can be independent or inverse linked controls), Saturation mode select, Brickwall limiter engage and Oversampling select.
The Input Gain and Output level controls can operate as individual controls, allowing you to freely adjust how much saturation effect is applied and how loud the effect appears in the mix. You can also “inverse link” the two and maintain the ratio of input gain to output volume. This lets you set your overall perceived volume, lock it in, then adjust the amount of saturation applied without changing the output level.
Magic Eye Metering
Saturator X also features a “Magic Eye” VU meter that quickly gives you a visual indication of the amount of saturation being applied to the incoming signal. This style of VU meter replicates the vintage tube indicators and will instantly transport you back in time.
Never “Over” — Brickwall Limiter
TSaturate at will without clipping. When engaged, the Brickwall Limiter makes sure you’re never into digital clipping land. — that’s a distortion no one wants to hear. The Saturator X Brickwall Limiter has no user adjustable controls, it is simply the gatekeeper to ensure that your tracks or mixes never ever wander off the path.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- 10 unique saturation modes
- Independent or inverse linked Gain and Output controls
- Brickwall limiter
- Selectable Oversampling mode
- Unique "magic eye" VU meter
- Full 14 day free trial period
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility.
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate
- digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|