The most powerful mix and master modular system — remastered
The ultimate mix and mastering workstation from the creator of the first desktop mastering software.
IK Multimedia invented T-RackS in 1999, marking the beginning of a new era by unleashing the power of a complete, affordable mastering software tool to everyone.
Since then we have been leading the way, setting an industry standard and crafting some of the world’s best sounding plug-ins for professional applications. From day one, an ever-growing number of professionals and enthusiasts have trusted our expertise and meticulous approach to creating the finest digital processors on the planet. It’s no coincidence that thousands of top-charting records have been made using T-RackS.
4 new processors - the family just got bigger
Not only have all the plugins been redesigned and adapted to take advantage of the full processing power of the new audio engine and the new sleek, zoomable GUI, but we also created 4 new incredible processors that we know you will love.
In T-RackS 5 now you have up to 38 incredible modules to choose from to build your perfect studio setup.
Match it like a master with the Master Match
T-RackS 5 Master Match module is a new type of plug-in that automatically matches the sound of your songs using up to 3 different source tracks as reference.
Master Match calculates the spectral balance and perceived loudness of the reference tracks, analyzes them using sophisticated algorithms and then creates an exact match for the source material providing an editable ultra-high quality EQ curve and level adjustment. This can be achieved using the Master Match as a stand-alone processor or at the end of a pre-existing processing chain.
The Dyna-Mu – glue for your mix
The new T-RackS 5 Dyna-Mu vari-mu compressor/limiter is based on an iconic American coveted piece of hardware praised for its subtle but instantly recognizable sonic fingerprint. Thanks to its transformers and all-tube modeled heart, it can impart an audible magic which makes a mix bloom, amazingly gluing all the parts together.
Not all plug-ins are born EQual
The new T-RackS 5 EQual digital equalizer is a 10-band, ultra-clear, high-end parametric equalizer with an extremely transparent sound, a full-screen resizable interface for ultra-precise editing and a vast array of filter shapes that replicate the typical curves of classic analog EQ’s from Neve, SSL, API and other legendary machines.
3-in-1 workflow versatility
With T-RackS 5, you have the freedom to optimize your workflow as you please with 3 working environments that will suit every need.
The standalone suite makes T-RackS 5 a complete, self-contained, one-stop mixing and mastering workstation that allows you to load a set of audio tracks and perform several operations, a typical method of top mastering studios. It's all in there: from an ever-expanding series of great sounding processors, to the most basic, but always necessary, waveform editing functions (like fades and length trimming of the audio file). Add to this a set of astoundingly precise and smooth, easy on the eye industry standard professional meters and you have everything you need to finalize your work from A to Z in one place.
The plug-in suite allows you to tap onto almost all the standalone mode features within the environment of your DAW of choice as the most powerful channel strip or mastering chain available today as a plug-in.
All T-RackS processors (including metering) can also be used as single plug-ins in any compatible DAW for multi-track mixing and stereo mastering duties. From equalizers and compressors, to reverbs, delays, harmonics enhancers and stereo processors, the choice is yours.
New streamlined, resizable interface
T-RackS lets you get the job done faster and better than anything else. The all-new interface is designed so you can achieve everything from a single window, smoother and faster than ever. Plus, it’s fully resizable at will, meaning that you can exploit the full size of your screen when working with it.
Just like in the previous T-RackS versions, the main module view shows the currently selected module, always sitting on top of the main frame so that its controls are quickly accessible. Just click on the module and tweak its parameters.
The new flexible module chain view allows you to manage all the modules in a flexible way, dragging and dropping them into the 16-processor series/parallel signal chain at will directly from the sidebar carousel showing all T-RackS available modules. Simply put, no other platform allows such unprecedented versatility.
The waveform view allows for super-fast editing operations of the waveform such as trimming, fading and looping of a selected area as well as placing snapshots for settings recall. We also made it a lot larger to help you visually perform all these tasks with greater precision.
- 4 new processors (Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE)
- 9 processors included
- Completely redesigned, flexible and resizable interface
- Ultra-rapid, flexible and smooth workflow
- Over 35 high-end modules: available à la carte or via carefully selected bundles
- Unique modular chain system with 16 series/parallel slots
- Improved audiophile-grade audio engine
- Up to 192kHz / 32-bit floating point processing capability
- 4 optimized user-selectable dithering options
- Extensive calibrated metering for multi-standard, broadcast-ready and future proof masters
- Album assembly with sequencing and metadata embedding
- Multiple file format export function
- 64-bit native support
- Standalone workstation, plugin suite and single plugins for Audio Units, VST2, VST3 and AAX formats
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
|Delivery Type||Digital Download|