Limitless sonic options
Right at your fingertips
MixBox packs over 70* award-winning mixing processors and creative effects derived from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank into a convenient 500-series style plug-in. Create, compare and save your own custom channel strips or multiFX chains, or choose from over 600* presets to give your creativity a kickstart. Whether in your favorite DAW or stand-alone, MixBox combines a massive range of effects and powerful workflow to supercharge your mixes.
- Create your own custom channel strips
- Over 70* FX from T-RackS, AmpliTube & SampleTank
- Dynamics, EQs, Filters, Modulation, Channel Strips, Saturation, Reverbs, Delays, Distortion and Amps
- 4 all-new algorithms for hall, room, plate and inverse reverbs
- Chain up to 8 processors in a single instance
- Lightning-fast workflow with all controls at your fingertips
- Save and recall entire chains, instantly
- Over 600 presets for every situation, including single processor and whole-chain presets
- Stand-alone hosts up to 8 full racks for live mixing
- Universal portable effects format for collaborative productions
What’s New in v1.5.0
- New module pack available for purchase: Sunset Sound Reverb Collection
- SE edition available for purchase, with upgrade path to Full
- CS version available with 8 starter modules and over 30 new presets for free
- Native support of Apple M1 processor
- macOS: Improved UI resizing smoothness
- Windows: Implemented a UI optimization that could improve text readability
- General reliability improvements
Build your own custom processor chains
MixBox lets you choose from over 70 different effects to create a custom processor chain in a single “rack.” 8 slots per rack let you design the exact channel strip you want, then save it for later recall.
With a quick drag & drop workflow, you’ll be able to assemble chains instantly and get right to work shaping your music from one central workstation. And with all these effects in one plug-in, MixBox is well-suited for collaborating with others on different systems and DAWs.
Over 70 different processors to choose from
Derived from IK’s award-winning T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank plug-ins, every processor offers immaculate sound, from powerful digital effects to warm, authentic physical models of classic analog gear. And for reverb, MixBox offers 4 all-new, massively improved algorithms for hall, room, plate and inverse.
Standalone and 64-bit plug-in. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Mac® (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.10 or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Windows® (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7 or newer.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.