Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Bongo 6 HH Limited Edition Bass, Grabber Green, Roasted Flame Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard
Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Bongo 6 HH Limited Edition Bass, Grabber Green, Roasted Flame Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 9.5 lbs.
Medium Metallic Green Dual HH Basswood body meets flame roasted maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with exquisite hand-fitted white binding. This BFR Bongo is beautifully accescented with white pearl pickguard, black plastic parts and chrome plated hardware making this a very rare collectable instrument. The Bongo 6 comes standard with 18-volt 4 Band Preamp, nickel frets and is limited to just 72 pieces worldwide.
- Music Man Bongo 6 HH BFR
- Grabber Green Finish
- Basswood Body
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck - Satin
- Rosewood Fretboard - White Binding - Dot Inlays
- 11" Radius
- 24 High Profile Wide Frets
- 2 1/4" Nut Width
- 34" Scale Length
- 2x Music Man Humbucking Pickups w/ Neodymium Magnets
- 4 Band Active Preamp
- Controls: Vol, Blend, Treble, High-Mid, Low-Mid, Bass
- Music Man Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel Bridge Plate with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Music Man Custom Lightweight Tuners
- 5 Bolt Neck Plate
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hardshell Case and Case Candy
- Instrument Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Serial #: F30348