Jackson X Series Soloist SL4X Electric Guitar, Floyd Rose Tremolo - Daphne Blue
The Jackson name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology and playing, leading the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of modern players.
Boasting Jackson’s trademark high-speed playability and performance with a mid-range price tag, the X Series Soloist™ SL4X guitar is also the only product in the current lineup to offer a triple single-coil pickup route configuration.
With a third Duncan Designed™ HR-101 Hot Rails pickup added between the neck and bridge pickup, we’ve unlocked an even wider and more versatile range of tones. Hot wound rails coupled with a powerful ceramic magnet power this musical beast with the aggressive crunch and sustain hard rock and metal styles demand. With single volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch, players can explore a variety of pickup combinations, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo (recessed for picking hand comfort) bridge system provides superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Featuring a 25.5” scale length, the SL4X is crafted out of basswood and coupled with a one-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, providing stability against the ravages of the road. Wrapped in white binding, its 12” -16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and dot inlays.
Sleekly designed with bold style, the SL4X is available in eye-catching Bubblegum Pink, Daphne Blue or Neon Orange finishes with a single-ply white pickguard, black hardware and a traditional Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
FLOYD ROSE® SPECIAL DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO (RECESSED)
Recessed for picking-hand comfort, the Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo features zinc alloy saddles and a zinc alloy sustain block. The double-locking design allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge, resulting in excellent tuning stability and sustain throughout your most aggressive pull-ups and dive bombs.
- MODEL NUMBER: 2916344527
- SERIES: X Series
- COLOR: Daphne Blue
- NUMBER OF STRINGS: 6
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Soloist™
- BODY MATERIAL: Basswood
- STRINGS: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- NECK SHAPE: Speed Neck
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE :Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Dot
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- NECK PLATE: None
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply White
- PICKUP COVERS: Black
- CONTROL KNOBS: Dome Style
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Duncan Designed™ HR-101B Hot Rails
- MIDDLE PICKUP: Duncan Designed™ HR-101M Hot Rails
- NECK PICKUP: Duncan Designed™ HR-101N Hot Rails
- CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- CONFIGURATION: SSS