CREATE - PERFORM - CONTROL
Step up to an unparalleled level of connectivity and control
The SQ-64 is an incredibly powerful and compact Polyphonic Step Sequencer with amazing hands-on intuitive controls and deep editing options to give you all the flexibility and sequencing power needed for all your musical projects.
With its 64 step pad Matrix, Crystal clear OLED display, sturdy and elegant aluminium body, a wealth of connections and a variety of modes and features, the SQ-64 will become the central piece of your music studio providing total and seamless control over all your instruments so you can focus on what matters most; your music!
CONNECTIONS YOU SAID?
Despite its compact size, the SQ-64 has unparalleled connectivity and will allow you to easily control, connect and make the most of all your analog and digital gear. MIDI IN (x1) and OUT (x2), micro USB type B, Sync IN & OUT, 3 Melody tracks each with MODULATION, PITCH and GATE outputs and a DRUM track with 8 individual trigger outputs for controlling analog synths, Eurorack, and drum machines.
Each of the Melody tracks (x3) has 16 Patterns of up to 64 steps each, and the Drum track (x1) has 16 Sub-tracks also with up to 64 steps each, that can be played, chained and edited in a variety of ways.
Melody tracks and patterns can be edited in several modes (GATE, PITCH and MODULATION) so you can alter the information sent by your sequencer on each of these steps in many interesting ways.
The DRUM track outputs can be fine-tuned to match the polarity and voltage of your connected device(s).
Its audio Sync In & Out connections will allow you to seamlessly control all your other Korg gear such as the volca synthesizer series, minilogue, monologue, minilogue xd, prologue and many others!
ONE TO RULE THEM ALL
Whether you are into Analog synths, Eurorack semi-modular synths, Digital drum machines, or do everything on your DAW with digital plugins, the SQ-64 will give you instant and precise hands-on control of each and all of these.
Free bundle of music software
The volca sample comes with a diverse variety of music software from Izotope including “Ozone Elements” which lets you not only create songs but also master them using AI, “Skoove” which will help you improve your keyboard playing skills, “Reason Lite” DAW software, as well as software synths from KORG and other brands.
- Sequencer: 64 step sequencer with 3 melodic tracks with up to 8 note polyphony, and 16 monophonic rhythmic tracks
- Tempo: BPM30.0 - 300.0
- MIDI IN connector (φ3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack, use a type-A MIDI converter cable),
- SYNC IN jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 20V maximum input level)
- MIDI OUT1, 2 connector (φ3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack, use a type-A MIDI converter cable)
- SYNC OUT jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum input level)
- CV GATE output A/B/C jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- CV PITCH output A/B/C jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- CV MOD output A/B/C jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- TRIG output 1~8 jack (φ3.5mm monaural mini-phone jack, 10V maximum output level)
- Power: USB bus power, or DC 9V AC Adapter ([- o +], separately sold)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 368 Å~ 144 Å~ 74 mm / 14.49 Å~ 5.67 Å~ 2.91 inches
- Weight: 1.0 kg / 2.20 lbs
- Included items: Owner’s Manual, USB cable
- Accessories (separately sold): KA350 AC Adaptor, Patch cables MS-CABLE-YL