Marshall MG50GFX Guitar Combo Amplifier, 50-Watt, 4-Channel, 1x12"
A gig-worthy 50w amp with an undeniably bold sound. With four channels, three-band EQ and a range of digital FX, the MG50 lets you take control of your tone. The settings can also be stored for easy recall and are switchable using Stompware foot switching technology. The custom 12” speaker can easily cope with gigs but is also suitable for studio use. There’s a great range of tonal options with clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels that can be programmed and recorded. The MG50 offers a stunning variety of digital FX including: two reverb options, chorus, phaser, flanger, octave and four types of delay. The MG50 offers a great sound for gigging but also has an emulated headphone output for silent practice and an MP3/line in for jamming. The LED damping switch allows you to choose between a classic amp feeling or a modern response.
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 2 x 3.5mm Aux in
- Controls: Gain, clean/crunch select, bass, OD1/OD2 select, middle, treble, reverb, volume, tuner, tap, store, FX select, master volume
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Effects: Reverb, phaser, flanger, delay, chorus