Mayones Duvell Elite 6 Guitar, Transparent Blue Satin, Eye Poplar Top, Ebony Fretboard, Duncan Pickups
Mayones guitars and basses are hand-crafted in Poland using traditional European luthier techniques and the finest components available. Professional musicians worldwide depend on their Mayones to provide stunning sound and consistent playability night after night. Mayones artists include Between The Buried And Me, Korn, Katatonia, Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost, Keith Merrow, Periphery, Jimmy Haslip and many more. Reserve your Mayones today and see how it inspires your own creativity.
- Model: Duvell 6 Elite
- Color: Transparent Dark Blue Satin
- Top Wood: Eye Poplar
- Binding: Natural
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Wenge/Purpleheart Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.4""
- Fretboard Radius: 16""
- Inlays: None (white luminlay glow-in-the-dark side dots)
- Frets: 24x Stainless Steel
- Width @ Nut: 43.5mm (1.71"")
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Graphite
- Thickness @ 1st fret: 20.0mm (0.79"")
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Nazgul & Sentient Humbuckers
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for coil-splitting)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Blade Switch
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed
- Tuners: Hipshot GripLock
- Strap buttons: Schaller Security Straplocks
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Mayones Gig Bag
- Made In Poland
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs.