A revolutionary cabinet simulator
MCabinet is a revolutionary cabinet simulator mainly for guitars and bass, but can be a great creative sound design tool as well. Instead of thousands of IR files it lets you focus on the sound itself and gets you a virtually infinite number of cabinets!
Great sound, simple controls, creative results
A cabinet is an essential part of the guitar sound. Professional guitarists usually either use physical cabinets or buy thousands of impulse response files of such cabinets. In either case, it is an extremely clumsy hit and miss process.
MCabinet is based on a statistical analysis of these real cabinets. It lets you start with a profile of thousands of these IRs and start being creative from there. It provides 4 so-called resonators, which can give your new cabinet a unique tonal or resonant character, and 2 wideners, which provide a natural stereo widening and potentially a little ambience. Finally, MCabinet lets you post-process your new cabinet using simple knobs such as flattening or tilt. And there's a dynamic equalizer as a cherry on top, just in case.
Exporting IR is a piece of cake
Just in case you want to use your new cabinet using a hardware amp simulator, which allows loading an IR file, MCabinet can do that with a few clicks.
How about some creative sound design?
MCabinet is mainly designed for guitar and bass cabinets, but it can actually work with just about any kind of sound. You can analyze a profile of any set of samples and see where it gets you. Or you can use a flat profile and exploit the resonators and wideners on any audio you want. It's the creativity that matters these days!
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, AGC, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use the integrated help system.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Advanced GUI
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows (64-bit only) & Mac (64-bit only)
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround and up to 64 channels ambisonics processing...
- Compare multiple settings
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Windows 8 / 10 / 11 (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible hosts (64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- macOS 10.14 Mojave and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible hosts (64-bit)
- Intel/AMD/Apple Silicon CPU